• Int'l Trade Fair
    1. Notice
      We will attend Intermold Thailand 2018
      A Port of Manufacturing Expo 2018
      BITEC BANGKOK THAILAND
      Date: 20th-23rd,June,2018
      Our Booth NO.: 1D38 HALL NO.101
      Time: 10:00-18:00 Hrs/Day
      Welcome to our exhibition booth 1D38!

  1. Home
  2. Service
Service

In addition to superior-quality automotive die components, we also provide outstanding and professional service.

A. Manufacture and Customization
1. We design and manufacture standard components for automotive dies.
2. For non-standard components, we can customize the products according to your drawing and requirements.

B. Pre-Sales
1. Our foreign trade staff firstly communicates with customers via telephone or email and gives a general introduction to our company and products.
2. For price inquiry and technical advantages, we will also give detailed replies and offer product drawings if demanded.
3. If online chat is not enough for customers to know about our company, we sincerely invite clients from all over the world come to us and take a company tour.

C. During Sales
1. If you have any suggestion or requirement for the manufacture, please feel free to let us know.
2. After the contract is signed up, customers should pay 30% of the total money as deposit and the rest 70% should be paid off before the delivery.

D. After-Sales
1. Our customer service team is well trained and offer prompt and effective solutions from installation to maintenance.
2. Because of the time difference, we will give customers a reply within 48 hours on weekdays.

E. Delivery and Shipment
1. The delivery cycle is about 30 days.
2. Sea transportation and air transportation are available.

F. Packaging
We use trays, wooden cases and cartons for packaging.

Botou Fengjiu Dies Co., Ltd.

Add.: Wangzhuang Industrial Zone, Jiaohe Town, Botou City, Hebei Province, China (Mainland).
Postcode: 062150
Email:
btsfjmj@163.com
waimaobu@btfjmj.com
Tel.: +86-317-8333180
Fax: +86-317-8033961
Contact person: Cao Xinxin